Total Group sales up +11.6%
In France: gross food sales under banners up +2.0%
In Latin America, organic sales up +7.7%
In France food retail, traffic up +1.1% across all banners, with a good performance at Monoprix, Supermarchés Casino and Franprix:
- Monoprix: continued strong momentum with same-store sales up +2.1% and traffic up +2.9%.
- Casino Supermarkets: further sustained growth with organic sales up +4.1% and traffic up +1.9%.
- Franprix: same-store sales up +1.4% and traffic up +4.1%.
- Géant Casino: stable market share and same-store food sales up +0.4%.
- Leader Price performance in line with Q4 2016 (same-stores sales up +0.2%) with stable traffic.
Cdiscount: gross merchandise volume (GMV) up +7.7% on a like-for-like basis. +10% of GMV growth over the last 8 weeks.
In Latin America, organic sales up +7.7% in a context of decelerating inflation (except for Argentina):
- Exito (excluding Brazil): organic growth driven by good same-store performances in Uruguay and expansion in all regions
- GPA Food: continued growth in activity, with organic sales up +9.8% despite a sharp fall in food price inflation
- Q1 2017 Sales (pdf 838.6 ko)