In France, food retail sales posted growth of +1.5%in all, with gross sales under banner increasing +2.1%, of which +1.9% for food:
- Monoprix: growth rebounded +2.6% in organic terms and +1.2% on a comparable basis, driven by food sales
- Casino supermarkets: sales rose +1.2% in organic terms and +1.4% on a comparable basis, driven by the rollout of the new concept
- Franprix: net sales improved +1.9% in organic terms and +1.0% on a comparable basis thanks to the innovative initiatives of the banner
- Convenience: organic sales growth of +4.0% and +1.1% on a comparable basis, driven by dynamic performance from the franchise activity
- Géant Hypermarkets: very good performance with sales up +2.5% in organic terms and +2.1% on a comparable basis, driven by food (+4.2%). Market share gain of +0.1 point over the latest reporting period
- Leader Price: +0.9% growth in net sales on a comparable basis and continued rollout of the new Next concept
Cdiscount: GMV growth of +6.1%(3) in organic terms and net sales growth of +5.1%(3) in organic terms. Ongoing good performance of Cdiscount corners in Géant hypermarkets (11 to date with a target of 20 by the end of June 2018).
In Latin America, sales up +4.9% in organic terms and +1.9% on a comparable basis
- GPA Food: net sales growth of +5.7% in organic terms and +2.2% on a comparable basis, drivenby continued buoyant performance from Assaí
- Exito (excluding Brazil): growth of sales both in organic and on a comparable basis.
- 2018-04-17-PR-Q1-2018-Sales (pdf 373.3 ko)