As a witness of the commitment of Casino Group in dietary transition as well as its desire to fulfil new consumer expectations, the Casino Services for Equity branch supports promising French start-ups in FoodTech. In return for a minority equity participation, the start-ups are followed for a whole year. This support includes many services and advantages which enable them to profit from a considerable increase in their activity.
Casino Services for Equity contribute to enriching the food offers and personal hygiene offer of the different brands of the Group while promoting the creation of jobs and the development of the business ecosystem in France.
The services offered by Casino Group to supported start-ups :
- Commercial referencing in a least three brands ;
- Financial incentives such as a shortening of payment terms…;
- Business and marketing campaigns in accordance with the products and the start-up image ;
- Sharing of key data… ;
- Support and consulting in strategy, marketing, agribusiness…
Do you wish to contact us to present your project ?
Discover the first partner start-ups in video.
- Magic Bean is a company founded in 2017 by two agronomic engineers based in Lyon.
- It produces food products made with plants proteins.
- These products are mainly intended for flexitarians, who wish to reduce their meat consumption while continuing to eat gourmet food. These products are already available in Franprix, Monoprix and Casino Supermarkets.
- Elsy, launched by Capucine Razou in January 2020, invented healthy chocolate balls which are up to 90% less sugary than its market equivalents.
- These products have been available in Franprix, Monoprix and Monop’ since August.
- Vitaline was created in 2016 by Sébastien Worms and Alexis Fournier, to offer “ready-to-eat” meals which are rich, good-quality and balanced with an A nutriscore.
- These products have been available in Monop’ and Casino since September.