Electronic notice of meeting for General Shareholders’ Meetings
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon offers shareholders holding shares in direct registered form the possibility of using the “e-notice” service free of charge.
You can subscribe to the e-notice service at any time (*).
General Shareholders’ Meeting e-notices are SIMPLE, USEFUL, SECURE and COST-EFFECTIVE
You will automatically be e-mailed a notice of meeting containing:
- the date, the time and the location of the General Shareholders’ Meeting,
- a direct link to the PLANETSHARES website,
- a reminder of your login information (username – access code).
On PLANETSHARES’ home page, by clicking on “Take part in vote“, you will be redirected to the VOTACCESS secure platform where you will be able to:
- obtain access to all documents related to the General Shareholders’ Meeting,
- request an attendance card to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting which can be edited,
- vote on the resolutions,
- give proxy to the Chairman of the Meeting or to any other natural person or legal entity of your choice, irrespective of whether he/she/it is a shareholder,
- revoke or appoint a new representative.
Wait no longer – Register now!
Registering for this service is SIMPLE and QUICK
Click on the link below to access PLANETSHARES, a secure site provided by UPTEVIA (account manager) to directly registered shareholders: https://planetshares.uptevia.pro.fr
2- Log in
Enter the usual login credentials (username – access code) you use to access your registered account, which have been printed for your convenience on the documents sent to you by UPTEVIA and enter your password.
3- Click on “Activate e-services”
Enter or confirm your e-mail address and click to subscribe to the e-notice service and receive all notices for the upcoming General Shareholders’ Meeting by e-mail. It’s that easy!
On that same screen, you can also manage your subscriptions to e-services, opt for paperless services to stop receiving any documents by post (portfolio statements, transaction notices, credit notices…). You will receive by email a notification provision through in PLANETSHARES in regard to electronical documents.
We are counting on you to help us protect the environment and fulfil our ecological responsibilities.
Need information or have any questions? Feel free to contact:
Grands Moulins de Pantin – 9, Rue du Débarcadère – 93761 PANTIN Cedex, FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0) 1 40 14 31 00 (standard rates apply)
Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 6:00 pm
“Contact form” and “Chat with an virtual agent” available on the home page Planetshares.
(*) To be considered, registrations for the e-notice service must reach UPTEVIA no later than 35 days prior to the date of the General