The Casino Group’s initiatives are regularly rewarded by numerous prizes and distinctions.
Casino’s commitment to human resources
- The Voltaire Trophy for the process initiated by the Group to fight illiteracy (2013).
- Social Diversity Management Trophy (2014), awarded by LSA.
- The “AFNOR Workplace Equality Label” since 2013.
- The “Diversity Label”, renewed in 2016.
- Well-Being at Work Award in 2016 for its “Caring Management Practices” programme.
- Company and Employee Caregiver Award from OCIRP Handicap in 2016.
- LSA Diversity and CSR Award in 2016 for its initiatives to combat everyday sexism as part of its gender parity policy.
Casino’s commitment to more responsible products
- Trophy “CSR challenges” for the environmental index (2013).
- Monoprix was honoured for its commitment to animal welfare by the Compassion in World Farming (CIWF) organisation and received the Good Egg Award at the European Animal Welfare Forum for its work to improve the living conditions of egg laying hens.
Casino’s subsidiaries abroad also regularly win prizes
- In Brazil, GPA won the CSR Prize (from the town council of Sao Paulo) and the Corporate Citizen Prize (Eldorado Radio) for the development of recycling stations in collaboration with Unilever.
- In 2016, GPA won the “Women United Nations Award” for its professional equality policy.