Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the Board of Directors has decided to hold the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 17 June 2020 at 10 amCEST, at 148 rue de l’Université in Paris (75007) without the physical presence of shareholders or other persons entitled to attend, in accordance with Article 4 of government order no. 2020-321 of 25 March 2020, amending the rules for holding and taking decisions at General Meetings in light of the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Shareholders will be able to register on the platform from 10:00 a.m. CEST on 8 June 2020 and follow the event by clicking on the following link: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/3hn9yyt5
- Shareholders will not be able to ask questions via this channel during the live broadcast of the Meeting. However, in order to encourage shareholder dialogue, the Company is keen to ensure that shareholders are able to raise the questions that would customarily be asked orally during the Meeting. For this purpose, a dedicated Q&A page will be made available on the broadcast platform from Monday 8 June 2020 until 10:00 a.m. CEST on Monday 15 June 2020. Answers covering the most popular topics will be made available on the day of the Meeting on the broadcast platform and on the Q&A page.
- To read all the information relating to the 2020 shareholder’s meeting: https://www.groupe-casino.fr/investisseurs/actionnaires/assemblee-generale/
- Download General Meeting presentation of 2020
- Download the report on the Meeting
- Download the 2019 annual report
- Answers of the Board of Directors to written questions (French document)
- Answers to questions from the CCA and the webcast (French document)