Annual Shareholders’ Meeting – May 10th, 2022
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 10:00 a.m. CEST at the Maison de la Chimie – 28 bis, rue Saint-Dominique in Paris (75007).
Audio of the Meeting will also be broadcast live in French and English on this website via a dedicated platform: to register and follow the event, click here.
A replay will be available on this page after the event.
Detailed information on how to participate in the Annual General Meeting is provided in the Notice of Meeting (page 36 et seq) and in the preliminary Notice of Meeting published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires.
Depending on the evolving health situation associated with the Covid-19 pandemic and the possible amendments to rules for holding and taking decisions at General Meetings of shareholders, the terms and conditions for holding the Annual General Meeting may be modified accordingly. Shareholders are encouraged to regularly check this page, which will be updated as necessary to set out all of the information concerning the methods of participating in the Annual General Meeting.
In view of the current health situation, it is recommended that those present at the Annual General Meeting wear a mask. The Company will provide participants with masks and hand sanitiser.
We invite shareholders to come to the sign-in desks with their documents well in advance of the Meeting to avoid overcrowding. This year, the Company has decided to use a tablet sign-in system. Voting on resolutions will continue to be carried out using electronic voting machines.
As a precautionary measure, the Company has decided not to hold a cocktail party following the Meeting. Refreshments will however be served before the Annual General Meeting commences.
Thank you in advance for your understanding
- Universal registration document 2021
- Description of the share buyback program
- Preliminary Notice to attend the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting published in the Balo on April 1, 2022
- Notice of Meeting
- Voting and Proxy Form
- Request for additional documents and information
- Number of outstanding shares and voting rights as of 1 April 2022
- Notice of Meeting published in the “Balo” on April 22, 2022
- Notice of Meeting published in L’Essor-Affiches” on April 22, 2022 (in French)
- Answers of the Board of Directors to written questions
- Shareholders’ meeting presentation
- Listen the Annual General Meeting webcast
- Report on the Meeting
For any additional information and/or questions about the Annual General Meeting, shareholders are invited to
contact Shareholder Relations:
- by telephone: 0 800 16 18 20, Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (from France only),
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shareholders whose shares are held in registered form may use the electronic notice (“e-notice”) service free of charge. If you have not already done so, you can sign up for the e-notice at https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com.
- For more information on the e-notice service click here.