Annual General Meeting of 10 May 2023
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CEST at the Maison de la Chimie – 28 bis, rue Saint-Dominique in Paris (75007).
Audio of the Meeting will also be broadcast live in French and English:
- To register and follow the event, click here
A replay will be available on this page after the event.
Detailed information on how to participate in the Annual General Meeting is provided in the Notice of Meeting (page 52 et seq) and in the preliminary Notice of Meeting published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires.
We invite shareholders to come to the sign-in desks with their documents well in advance of the Meeting to avoid overcrowding (reception and sign-in from 8:45 a.m. CEST).
A tablet sign-in system will be used, and voting on resolutions will be carried out using electronic voting machines.
Documents available to download:
- Universal Registration Document
- Description of the share buyback programme
- Notice of Meeting published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires on April 3, 2023
- Notice of Meeting
- Voting and proxy form
- Request for additional documents and information
- Number of outstanding shares and voting rights as of 3 april 2022
- Notice of Meeting published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires on 21 April 2023
- Notice of Meeting published in L’Essor-Affiches on 21 April 2023 (in French)
- Answers of the Board of Directors to written questions
- Shareholders’ meeting presentation
- Listen the Annual General Meeting webcast
- Report on the Meeting
For any additional information and/or questions about the Annual General Meeting, shareholders are invited to contact the Shareholder Relations team (e-mail: email@example.com).
Shareholders whose shares are held in registered form may use the electronic notice (“e-notice”) service free of charge. If you have not already done so, you can sign up for the e-notice at https://planetshares.uptevia.pro.fr.
For more information on the e-notice service click here