In France, same-store growth of +2.5% of which +0.6% in the Retail segment and +18.4% at Cdiscount:
- Monoprix: sustained growth of +4.0% on an organic basis and +3.1% on a same-store basis, with customer traffic up +1.8%.
- Géant Casino: same-store growth of +0.8% led by a good performance in food sales (up +2.0%) and better non-food sales. Market share gain of +0.1 pt in the last two Kantar periods.
- E-Commerce (Cdiscount): sharp increase in same-store sales: up +18.4% versus +6.7% in Q2. Same-store GMV up +14.9% in Q3, with sustained traffic and market share gains.
In all, cumulative Géant and Cdiscount non-food sales increased by +11.2%.
In Latin America, sales up +6.1% on an organic basis in a context of strong deceleration in inflation in all countries, especially marked in Brazil (food price inflation: -4.5% vs. +16.3% in Q3 2016):
- GPA Food: up +8.2% on an organic basis and +3.3% on a same-store basis, led by very strong growth at Assaí (volumes and traffic) and the recovery of Pão de Açucar. Market share gains at Multivarejo over the last 12 periods.
- Éxito (excluding Brazil): roll-out of the cash & carry format continued in Colombia.
- 2017-10-17 - PR - Q3 2017 Sales (pdf 749.5 ko)